Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facebook Posts and Comments

I'm not really sure where to begin tonight. As I was on facebook tonight reading the updates, I was saddened to read some posts that were once again arguing, and judging on what they believed was the "truth" of God's word. Does anyone else find this disturbing, or is it just me?

What really saddens me is the fact that they do not care who they hurt, as long as they have the last word. It has gone so far as telling a family member they are not saved, (which I know they are!!) on facebook! Tonight it sickened me to see that the one guy brought up a past sin another one committed and confessed!!

I wonder....do you think our heavenly father is crying tears of sorrow for the arguing and fighting that is going on in his name??

I have to admit, there are times my attitude is not the greatest when I read the posts and comments that I know are SO CONTRARY to the word of God!! I find myself judging them, which in turn, I am no better then them!

Colossians 3:12 As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Until next time,
Starla

No comments: