Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Start

For those of you who have been following my "so called" little blog, you are probably wondering what happened to me, as well as my new look.:)

Since it has been so long since I have blogged, I thought I would start over.

I have felt the desire to blog for a long time, but was always telling myself..."when will i find the time?"

I think God is laying the desire on my heart, because the feelings will not go away. There are times I feel the need to sit down and pour out what is on my heart, thus the new blog.:) I have always enjoyed posting. When I got on facebook, xanga no longer called to me. I love connecting on fb, but it is not the same as blogging your thoughts, hopes, and dreams. Your everyday life with others. I love the feedback from others!

I will try and post later. For now, hunger is calling our names. A grilled chicken salad sounds good to me, but I'm sure the other little bellies will not agree. (I think chicken nuggets will do the trick!)

Until next time,
Starla

No comments: